- What steps do I need to take and what are your deadlines?
Please visit: Application Process
- Should my PCAT scores be sent to PharmCAS or to ETSU?
PCAT scores must be reported directly to PharmCAS (use PharmCAS code 104).
- Should my letters of reference be sent to PharmCAS or to ETSU?
All letters of reference must be submitted directly to PharmCAS.
- Who should I use as references?
Please visit: Admission Requirements
- How long does it take before my application is reviewed and decisions are made?
The Admissions Committee begins reviewing your application as soon as the application is complete. You will be notified via email when your application is considered complete (i.e., we have received from your PharmCAS application; your Supplemental Application; and the 2 required letters of reference and PCAT scores from PharmCAS). On average, it takes about three weeks for a decision to be communicated.
- What do I need to know if the Admissions Committee decides to invite me for an interview?
Selected applicants will receive an invitation to interview via email. Interviews are granted at least twice each month from October through March. Interview dates are scheduled directly with the applicant by the Admissions Office, and all travel arrangements and expenses are the sole responsibility of the applicant.